Saturday, August 4, 2012

Welcome Back

It has been two years since I have been on this "blog" and wow so many things have happened in my life since then.

I have finished my degree in commerce marketing and management, travelled the world, moved house, lost and gained people in my life, started my first full time job and have matured a lot. One thing that is the same that I am happy to say, I am still with my boyfriend :).

I have arrived back at this blog as I would like to have somewhere to record the hobbies and ideas I have. The problem I have is that I have so many ideas of hobbies I would like to explore but never actually get around to starting or finishing something. My goal is to update this blog every weekend with progress of my ideas, hobbies and dreams. Perhaps this way I can look back at what I have accomplished and feel I have been productive with my free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment